Thank you Lois for nominating me to do this challenge. Its my first time so i am quite excited. So here are my answers to Lois’s 11 questions.
- What one book would you recommend to everyone? Skylarks by Karen Gregory.
- Favourite Author? Sara Barnard
- Beverage of choice whilst reading and writing? a good old Cuppa or some strawberry water.
- Favourite book of 2018 so far? Skylarks by Karen Gregory
- Hogwarts house? Hufflepuff
- How many books do you hope to read this year? 50 books but more next year
- Which 3 authors are auto buys for you? Sara Barnard, Sarah Crossan and Karen Gregory
- What was the last book that you bought? How we roll by Natasha Friend on my kindle. (review up on here)
- What made you start a blog? I started a blog as i have always loved reading and i enjoy everything about books. Also, i wanted to meet new people who also share my love as Not many of my friends are as keen as me and i love to talk about what i’ve read. I also thought it would be a good confidence booster for me. Although now i’ve started i must admit it is amazing to receive arcs of books to review before release.
- Favourite quote? storms don’t last forever so keep staying strong
- What was the last book you read and what did you think? Floored by 7 YA authors. I thought it was Amazing! Review and Blog tour post is going up next week.
Thanks for reading and here are my 11 questions for Aoife, Gracie ,Emma ,Lauren and Rachael:
- What are your top 3 favourite genres to read?
- Who is your book bf/gf ?
- Why did you start a blog?
- Whats your favourite book of 2018 so far?
- Whats your most anticipated release in the next 12 months?
- Whats your favourite book into film adaptation?
- What book events are you going too in 2018-2019 if any?
- Who’s your favourite Author?
- Do you want to have a career working with books. If so what job role? if not what do you want to do?
- Where do you spend the most time reading?
- What are your pet peeves when it comes to books/reading?
Go check out lois’s post on http://loisreadsbooks.com/2018/07/04/sunshine-blogger-award/ …
And follow my twitter/instagram to find out about the girls who i tagged posts.