Last month was a busy and stressful month for me so i didn’t manage to complete 1 book and it was very annoying .
This month there are a lot of anticipated releases for me which i have arcs for. So i’m back on track and hope to finish all 5.
- Are we all lemmings and snowflakes by Holly Bourne (9th August)
- Everything all at once by Steven Camden (23rd August)
- Giant days by Non Pratt (21st August)
- Brave Enough by Kati Gardner (21st August)
- Rosie Loves Jack by Mel Darbon (2nd September)
All of these i will review on here with the first Being Lemmings and Snowflakes at the weekend.
Thanks for reading, comment like and follow if any of these are on your tbrs and you want to see what i think. It means a lot!