So this week i went to London with my mum to do a London BookShop tour of which i went to 5 stores. It was one of the best days!
First stop was gays the word where i picked up 3 books:
- Georgia Peaches and other forbidden fruit,
- We are okay.
Second we went to Foyles which i have to say was my favourite and i bought a lot of books from:
- How to make friends with the dark by Kathleen Glasgow
- You cant hide by Sarah Mussi
- All the Wrong Chords by Christine Hurley Deriso
- The other F Word by Natasha Friend
- The leading edge of now by Marci Lyn Curtis
- Small Town hearts by Lillie Vale
- Anger is a Gift by Mark Oshiro
- What i lost by Alexandra Ballard
- The beauty that remains by Ashely Woodfolk
- The best we could do by Thi Bui
- Summer bird blue by Akemi Dawn Bowman
- SADIE by Courtney Summers
- Izzy and Tristan by Shannon Dunlap
Next we walked to Gosh comics and it was quirky and fab. I found some graphic novels I’ve wanted for a while , but my local shops don’t do, so made some good purchases:
- Spinning by Tillie Walden
- Making friends by Kristen Gudsnuk
- Sunny side up by Jennifer L Holm & Matthew Holm
- Fence vol 1& 2 by C.S.Pacat and Johanna the mad
We then we went to Waterstones Piccadilly and Gower Street where i bought :
- The year i didn’t eat
- The boy who steals houses.
In total I bought 24 Books on my day out which Lucy was very excited about too.
Whilst we were in London we had chipotle for lunch. First time for us and It was AMAZING! Have you ever been?
Have you read any of these books? or are they on your TBR too? Please let me know in the comments below.
I hope you enjoyed my post, these reviews will be coming up on my blog so if your’e interested please follow as it means a lot to me. Thank you!