This is the last month to crack down on the YALC TBR pile, I have 13 left to read so fingers crossed.
Me and my Best friend Courtney , who is coming to YALC with me again this year , will be buddy reading 2 of them together. The 2 we are going to read at the same time are:
- The truth about keeping secrets by Savannah brown
- Every colour of you by Amelia Mandeville
The other 11 i will be reading are:
- Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman
- No big deal by Bethany Rutter
- One of us is lying by Karen M McManus
- Home girl by Alex Wheatle
- Unstoppable by Dan Freedman
- The boxer by Nikesh Shukla
- Alex in wonderland by Simon James Green
- The year i didn’t eat by Samuel Pollen
- I was born for this by Alice Oseman
- The loneliest girl in the universe by Lauren James
- All the things we never said by Yasmin Rahman
Are any of these books on your tbr pile? Or have you read any already , let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading be sure to follow and like to stay up to date as it means a lot.