I already read a lot of LGBTQ+books and POC Books throughout the year, However, this month I dedicated June to buying and reading only LGBTQ+ and Books written by Black Authors and/or include Black characters to support both.
So here are the Books I Bought this month:
- Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano
- The Henna wars by Adiba Jaigirdar ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ .5
- Check Please by Ngozi Ukazu
- Laura Dean keeps breaking up with me by Mariko Tamaki
- The falling in love montage by Ciara Smyth
- Clean Getaway by Nic Stone ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Heartstopper the colouring book by Alice Oseman
Although I didn’t read all of them in the end due to an eventful last 2 weeks of June , I will be reading them this month instead.
Thanks for reading. Have you read any of these?